Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Dog, Maybe Okay. But Not My Baby!

Eeewww, gross!!! So as it turns out, our little peanut (or C-nut as Daddy likes to call him), LOVES to eat. So much so, the normally chillin' out baby screams when I am feeding his brothers at the same time, when it is not his turn. And mind you, I'm a fast 'food shoveler'. Anyways, last night when I was feeding the boys their dinner (rice, sweet potatoes, and green beans), Connor sneezed just after receiving a big spoonful. All the food that was in his mouth (probably plus a little bonus) came flying out and landed on the tray. The next thing I knew, MY BABY was eating the same food again.
Connor going to town eating his sweet potatoes and rice the second time around.

Even though I find it incredibly disgusting, I think I may have figured out a way to prevent him from screaming when it is not his turn to have a spoon in his mouth... :-).

7 comments:

Katie said...

Take away the gross factor and this is quite funny really! Maybe he will be the first to learn how to handle a spoon so he's not waiting on mommy! Your boys are adorable! Keep up the good work!

Kelly said...

Too funny and cute. See the blogs pretty much write themselves, if you are looking. ;)

I think Katie is on to something. Give that kid a spoon and a bowl. Maybe he'll stop screaming for the next spoonful and work on a new skill!

Anonymous said...

That smile is too cute!

By the way, I'm Michelle. I'm part of your triplet group, and your sister steals blog ideas from me by looking in my windows. ;)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Oh, no - not Conner...he is the rule follower!!! Really - too funny...elaine

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer & Craig,

We just spent the last several hours reliving your incredible journey of becoming parents to three miracle babies.

Wow!!! Looking at their heart-warming smiles, it’s as if they know of the sacrifices you made on their behalf. The smiles on their faces and the twinkle in their eye is their way of saying “Thank you!”

We love you both and we love those babies…

Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

I just love looking at these adorable guys!!!! They make me smile everytime I think of them!!! - Elaine

Anonymous said...

How great is your blog site!?!
You're doing such a great job with it - its like we know what you are up to... if I remember to check it.

Halloween looked like great fun! How cute. Miss ya! Toni