Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Boys Meet Our Family's Air Force Hero!!!

The last time I saw my cousin, John, was right before Christmas when he and his family visited me while in the hospital. It was awesome to see everyone, especially John, since he just got back from Iraq. Well, John was stationed in Iraq again, and just got back to the states last week. Since he's been gone the boys entire lives, this was the first time they got to meet each other. Needless to say, it was a fun visit!
Connor and Our Hero, John
Aunt Elaine and Aidan, looking like quite the pair.
Uncle Rick was entertaining a baby the entire time we were at the 'C's home. At the time this picture was taken, Liam was the lucky nephew.
Michael lounging with Charlie, Jack, Ben, and Drew
Connor and Daddy playing Row Row Row Your Boat
Connor ?eating? pizza with Uncle Rick and Aunt Elaine
Aidan with Uncle Spencer and Tattooed Aunt Kelly, playing peek-a-boo
Over the period of an hour and a half, Drew taught me about all of the White Sox players. The dedicated aunt that I tried to be acted interested in each and every one of the 21 players he had baseball cards of. Now that was difficult, being a Cubs fan and all! I guess I learned one thing... I'm a bigger Drew fan than a Cubs fan!
Ben... self explanatory! LOL
The 'V' family brought all the fixings for an ice cream social... brownies, ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, butterfingers and candy corn. I'm glad no pictures of my sundae were taken :-).

Drew not a fan of the butterfingers. His reaction was hilarious!

Thank you Uncle Rick, Aunt Elaine, John, and Michael for coming to visit all of us. Thank you 'C' family for hosting the party. We had a blast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer - this is great!!!! I am so glad you invited me to read it. YOu are doing a fabulous job and with the plethora of pictures it makes it both fun to read and see. Can you believe how much things in your life have changed in one year?? Love you and your family!!!! - Elaine

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer & Craig,

We just spent the last several hours reliving your incredible journey of becoming parents to three miracle babies.

Wow!!! Looking at their heart-warming smiles, it’s as if they know of the sacrifices you made on their behalf. The smiles on their faces and the twinkle in their eye is their way of saying “Thank you!”

We love you both and we love those babies…

Mom & Dad