Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Easter in November

I think people wonder what our days are like now that our little guys are mobile. Let's just say it's like hunting for Easter Eggs all day long...

Liam is playing under the exercauser. Actually this is all three's favorite place to play, until they realize that they are stuck and can't get out!

Connor just starting to panic under the exercauser.
Independently, Aidan stuffed himself on the first shelf of our tower.

Connor climbed through the end table and ended up behind the couch.

Aidan noticed that the gate to the kitchen was left open, and immediately took advantage. He 'escaped' and was under the kitchen table within seconds.

If nothing else, this entry might explain why I haven't been blogging as often :-).

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

Oh my! That is all I can really say....

Anonymous said...

In that last photo, Aidan looks so proud of himself. When you see that adorable smile looking at you , its hard to get mad at them for escaping isn't it ? Sounds like you are having a lot of fun.