Friday, July 25, 2008

You're All My Favorites

Before the boys were born, both MaryJo and Angelika gave us the book "You're All My Favorites", along with the three character baby bears. The story is quite unique, about triplet bears who wondered who their parents liked the most. It was one of my favorite stories to have read to me and the boys before they made their grand entrance. And, it worked out quite nice to have 2 copies of the stories, one for the hospital and one for home, so no matter where Daddy was at bedtime, he could read it to his boys (and me!).



During the challenging pregnancy, I often tried to imagine actually reading it to our three live babies, but I have to admit that it was difficult . Well, thanks to God, that time has come and it is soooo wonderful. Following are pictures of our little 'favorites' cuddling with their bears.

I think Aidan enjoys the story as much as Mommy does!

Connor looking happy during story-time.

Liam holding his bear as tight as Mommy 'used' to hold hers. :-)


No comments: