Saturday, July 26, 2008

First Trip to the City and KOOZA

We had such a fun day taking the boys to Chicago for the first time. We didn't really have any place to go or anything in particular to do, but we had a blast! We just spent the day walking around and hanging out with our family.

The boys and I in front of St. Alphonsus, the church where Craig and I were married AND the veranda where I told Craig that he was going to be a Daddy. Little did either of us know at the time of those events that we would be blessed three times over!
Daddy on his front lawn on Southport playing with his little guys.

Liam looks tired after his first day in the city!

After a fun day with my family, I was Sara's special guest to her company's 'client smoozing' work event. She took me to see the performance Kooza- Cirque Du Soleil which was set up in the United Center parking lot. Oh my goodness, while there I was able to see an incredible show and experience how the 'other half' live. The whole evening was nothing short of impressive! I mean everything from the VIP parking to pre-show and intermission reception, not to mention the awesome show seats. Truly a day I will never forget!

I didn't get any pictures while in the VIP tent or during the show, but this picture was taken of the performance tent from my parking space. Only 3 other cars were parked closer to the entrance than mine. Again, a day I will never forget! THANK YOU SARA!!!

No comments: